dynamic style of performing makes even the most difficult of sleights look easy. From his own brand of magic to his consulting days with David Copperfield and Cyril, this is an EXCLUSIVE session that focuses on how Patrick creates impromptu magic with visual gimmicked effects in mind. Host Mike Hankins speaks in depth with Patrick about his creative process and how he comes up with fresh ideas. Patrick also performs and explains some of his signature pieces and Effects never seen before.
PK-Touch On The Classics:
- Inflict: (Sandwich Plot) - A VISUAL color changing sandwich routine than can be done with many different presentations.
- PK Collectors: (Collectors Plot) - A selected card is found in between four of a kind within a split second!
- DIY Aces: (Gambling Plot) - A simplified version on the Spectator Cuts the Aces plot. EASY TO DO!
- VOW: (Anniversary Waltz Plot/Basic Version) - A basic version of the Anniversary Waltz plot. Very simple and direct. Jaws drop for Patrick's version.
- Vector: (Impromptu Haunted Deck) - Very visual and 'by the way', totally impromptu!
- Mirror Force: Looking similar to the classic force, except the card is controlled to the bottom of the deck. This force can also conceal the back of a playing card.
- 4 Card Production: This is a flashy and flourishy way of producing four of a kind!