Your perfect opener and closer.
Have you ever wanted to produce a deck of cards in a startling way instead of just taking them out of the box? Have you ever wanted to perform a finale with a great callback to the beginning, tying the beginning and the end of the show in a perfect way?
The magician shows a plain white piece of paper; he tears it up in several pieces. After a magical pass, the pieces transform into a deck of cards. They are real cards, they can be shuffled, cut and used in a trick. At the end of the act, the magician "paints" the entire deck blank, backs and faces. Then, all the cards visually fuse into a plain white piece of paper, just like the beginning.
This is a cyclical act; you start and finish the same way, which is surprising and satisfying for the audience. Endless
is ideal for stage and parlor. You can produce from a white piece of paper a regular deck of cards, perform several tricks and at the end transform the deck back again into the white paper.Endless
is the perfect way to start and end your show!
- Produce your deck in a startling way!
- It's ideal for stage and parlor.
- If you want, you can produce your favorite deck.
- Endless is the perfect way to start and end your show.
- The ideal addition to your stage manipulation act.
- 1 gaffed deck of cards
- 1 gaffed card case
- 6 pre-folded sheets
- 2 Gimmicks made with "no tear" resistant paper
- Video download with full explanations (30 min)