- Over 300 pages of material!
- More than 200 effects
- The complete 24 issues of Chap's Scrapbook
- Nine Chapman booklets including his nail-writer work and stellar close-up routines
- Fifty Chapman articles from Genii magazine
- Fifteen Chapman routines from magic journals
- Chapman's manuscript on the bill tube
- Biography of Frank Chapman
- Convenient PDF format on CD
- Indexed for easy access
- A must for the close-up magician!
Early close-up innovator Frank M. Chapman (1901-1954) published some of magic's most stylish close-up publications in the 1930s, including his charming magazine Chap's Scrapbook, which featured top-flight material by names like Charlie Miller and Nate Leipzig. His pioneering work with nail writers and thumb tips were a highlight of the classy little booklets he self-published.
William W. Larsen called Chapman "one of the finest magicians of the ages." Now you can find out why.
This CD features more than 200 close-up and stage effects, with reproductions of the complete file of Chap's Scrapbook, several privately published booklets, fifty of his "Chap's Corner" Genii columns, his premium booklets for the public, and over 15 effects from magazines. You will be enchanted by the style of his works and the practicality of the effects you will find here!