Looking for a fun piece of mind reading magic to add to your act? What about nostalgia? Anime? PokÃ©mon? Well with this book test you can have it all! The best part? You can customize this test to use your favorite Books right off of your shelves!
The Manga Book Test
includes the following:
- Over 7 devious methods!
- Full length mind reading routine!
- 100% impromptu!
- Use ANY book ANYTIME!
- Bonus ideas using other book tests!
- Video tutorials and bonus content included!
Michael will also be including full access to his Manga Book Test
Private Page. With this you will have access to bonus ideas, links, and tutorials. Michael will continue to add more videos to this page in the future which you will continue to have full access to!
Manga not your thing? These ideas can be used with ANY BOOK off of your shelves, not just Manga! Michael has devised a compilation of methods designed to unlock your inner creativity and add something fun and unique to your act!
Testimonials:"Michael O'Brien has brought the classic book test plot into a shiny new era, and I'll be the first one to jump aboard the hype train. His methods are clean and efficient - the Manga Book Test is no different."
- Eric Stevens"Like a lot of magicians, I own more 'book tests' than I own books, but I'm always looking for something novel and different. That search ended when I found Michael O'Brien's Manga Book Test. It's based on a concept and 'books' that are visual and relevant! You've got to give this a try!"
- Ray Wickham"Michael has continued to impress me with his original performance ideas and this one is perhaps one of his best yet! Want something creative to add to your act? Buy this!"
- Cody Fisher"This is such an original presentation. So many other Book Tests focus on different methods, but Michael has really worked hard to create a totally unique format as well."
- Jeremy Griffith
"What I like best about Michael's thinking on this, is that he takes solid known methods and combines them to make his own unique presentation. And I love the idea of using Manga books!"-Josh Zandman