"Its an instant Classic for the next generation of performers, this book will give you a solid foundation. The only thing you will need other than this book to succeed is Big Fearless Balls..."
- Paul KozakThoughts on Performing Stand-up Comedy Magic
by Nathan Kranzo
This new book contains 116 pages and 9 chapters filled with Kranzo's hardest won secrets, professional advice, and war stories. If you ever wanted to be funny while performing magic, this is the book for you.
- How to transform a simple card trick into a stand-up showstopper that will entertain a room of 100!
- How to make ANY trick truly FUNNY (and up the pure entertainment 'punch' for any crowd you meet!)
- The number #1 secret to choosing funny material that works for YOU every time.
- How to ensure you get the proper introduction to start your performance off so you can really 'knock 'em dead when it counts!
And many more hard-won secrets to comedy magic!